Above is the WWI Draft Registration card for Leo Francis. The Transcription:
Serial No.: 5662
Order No.: 14855
1) Name: Leo Francis O'Keefe
2) Permanent Home: 720 10th St., Niagara Falls, Niagara [County], NY
3) Age in Years: 18
4) Date of Birth: Sept. 5, 1900
Race: 5) [box for White] "Yes"
[items 6-9 are boxes for other races]
Citizenship: 10) [box for Native Born] "Yes"
[items 11-12 are boxes for other types of citizenship, items 13-14 are for aliens, 15 for note on citizenship]
16) Present Occupation: Wholesale Clerk
17) Employer's Name: Richmond & Mathers
18) 354 [unreadable], Niagara Falls, Niagara, NY
19) Name: Elizabeth O'Keefe
[mother, Elizabeth McPartland O'Keefe]
20) Address: 720 10th St., Niagara Falls, Niagara [County], NY
I affirm that I have verified above answers and that they are true
Leo F. O'Keefe
Form No. 1
[The number 31-8-24-C is stamped next to this heading]
Description of Registrant
Height: box for Medium written "Yes"
Build: box for Medium written "Yes"
Color of Eyes: Blue
Color of Hair: Brown
29) Has person lost arm, leg, hand, eye, or is he obviously physically disqualified? "No Loss"
30) No exceptions or notes written
Signature of Registrar: Edward Howe
Date of Registration: Sept. 12, 1918