Monday, April 16, 2007

A Double Link: McPartlands & O'Keefes

One of the best things about having this blog is finding cousins! I recently connected with Kay Wright (through her cousin, Joe Cassidy, another happy "find" through this blog), who has provided me with lots of new information!

In a previous post (1/9/07) I listed the family of Cornelius O'Keefe and Mary Morgan. For three of their children, I also noted that I needed additional information. For their oldest daughter Mary, Kay was able to provide that:

Mary Ann married Thomas McPartland 21 June 1893. She died in 1908.
You will find further info in the news clippings I am mailing to you.


This means that there were TWO O'Keefe/McPartland marriages in the family! Mary Ann O'Keefe & Thomas McPartland in 1893 and Francis O'Keefe and Elizabeth McPartland in 1897 (see previous post)!

I will be posting more of Kay's clippings in future posts.

No comments: